Monday, September 11, 2006

The Weather
I'm going to be very English and complain about the weather. Dare I complain about the weather, whilst living in Brazil?

I feel as though for the past month the weather has been cool, if not cold, with only the occasional bursts of sunshine. However, our Brazilian friends tell me that I have forgotten just how bad the weather is in England! To be fair, it doesn't rain a lot here (or hasn't while we have been here) and our Brazilian friends have reminded us that it rains all the time in England!

Today at lunch time the temperature was about 30 degrees and I thought summer had arrived - or at least spring was definitely on its way - but it is now almost 6.00 pm and the fog is so thick that I can hardly see across the street. I am really hoping that we will have some good weather, i.e. hot and sunny, before we return to England in 2 weeks time :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home