Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Gym
We didn't discover the gym until half way through our time here - more's the pity!

In the past I have always thought that a gym is just not for me. I have tried them twice in England and have not liked the impersonal, cold feel to the gyms I have been to and the fact that everyone appears to be half my age and intent on becoming a body builder!

I have really enjoyed going to the gym here. This is the girl who has always been there helping me, giving me appropriate exercises and ensuring that a visit to the gym is always a good laugh.

I have also met quite a few other people of all ages and sizes in the gym who have been warmly friendly. I'm hoping to find a similar gym in England as after our time here I can definitely see the benefits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home