Saturday, May 20, 2006

Website comments

It has been great to receive feedback and comments on my website from friends and family. Each time I receive a comment it sets me thinking and prompts me to re-evaluate what I am doing and why.

I am increasingly conscious of the very one-sided picture I am painting of Florianopolis, so I have added a section on Society to the website. I have also added a section on Cuture and a bit more about the city in the Location section.

The more I add to the website, the more I feel overwhelmed by the size and diversity of Brazil, it's culture and people. So I can only paint a very small and personal picture of life in Florianopolis.

I will try and add to the website as time goes on but I do find this very time consuming and believe it or not - I am actually working here as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home